For your help

Subject: For your help
From: "scyeon2002" <>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 16:03:42 -0000
Dear Colleague

I would like to ask some recording problems.
I have recorded several sounds for animals using ME67 or ME66 with PD
170 sony camcorder. Usually, when I record sound, I felt some noise
like sound which I thought as a sound derived from high sensivity of
ME67 or ME66 so that, I felt some noise like sound(shaa...) with middle
or high level adjustment within in the PD-170. Usually I heard the
attached files which members uploaded into the naturerecordist group. I
thought the files were very clear compared with my file. Is it a
problems of ME 67 and ME66 or recording level adjusting problem in PD
170 or any other problems?

I am really appreciated for the your attention and your answers

Thank

Yeon