RE: seeking advice

Subject: RE: seeking advice
From: "Julian Baldwin" <>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:47:06 +0100
Hi Josef,
To answer your question properly we need to know a bit more about what you
plan to record and the environment in which you intend to work.
Sennheiser make dozens of different microphones because there is no one
microphone which is good for everything. The ME67 is probably one of
Sennheiser's less popular mics and is also fairly expensive, but being
expensive doesn't necessarily make it best for your purposes. Tell us more
and you will probably get specific advice.
Incidentally, don't forget that you need good wind protection if you plan t=
use the mic outside and so check that there is a proper Rycote basket
windshield (plus covers) available for whichever mic you decide to purchase=
.