Telinga stereo

Subject: Telinga stereo
From: "vidmanas" <>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 07:12:45 -0000
Hi,
my birds recording set-up is:
Telinga Universal with Sennheiser MKH20, Sennheiser MKH60/30 MS stereo,
mixer Sound Devices MixPre or sometimes SD 442, DAT recorder Sony TCD-
D8 with SBM-1.
Telinga with MKH20 it's ok for mono recording.
In stereo handmade set-up sometimes I use Telinga with Shure SM83a
microphones, but they are too noisy. I would like to own Telinga DAT
mic stereo and it's interesting  to now what kind of microphones type
are used in this variant?

Thanks,
Vidas Blazys