RE: Media Database?

Subject: RE: Media Database?
From: "Allen Cobb" <>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 08:17:37 -0600
If you want a quick system for managing thousands of tracks
without the horrendous overhead of most media players,
MediaMonkey (.com) is a great solution. It only allows 3 custom
fields, so it's not a db-centric approach, but it is amazingly
fast and handles many thousands of tracks easily. The interface
is like a simplified WinAmp or MusicMatch or iTunes, but you get
to control everything, and it doesn't try to download videos and
take over your system.

There's a free version, and a slightly more powerful registered
version.

HTH,

ac

Allen Cobb