Re: Isolation Headphones

Subject: Re: Isolation Headphones
From: "1GDW" <>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 20:57:31 -0000
Kent,
The insert earphones will give you more isolation.  The earphones
with three flanges or foam for the seal will give you more than 35
dbl isolation.  The headphones that fit over your ears run around 26
dbl.  Some have trouble wearing the insert earphone because of the
pressure in the ear cannel.
Shure makes the insert earphones in your price range and you can get
different plugs for the seal, foam and triple flange.
Shure PA755 Triple Flange Ear Sleeves
You can then wear earprotection over the earphones if you want more
isolation.
Gerald White  Muscatine, IA

--- In  "Kenton Brede" <>