RE: going mad!!!!!

Subject: RE: going mad!!!!!
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 22:05:21 -0800
I did it without uninstalling. This is good advice if it happens to anyone
else from Gerald White.

<Martyn,
Have you looked in Media Player / tools / options and see that MP3 is
checked for Media Player to be the default player?>>>>

It was checked in the media player, I unchecked it then rechecked it now it
works a treat (for now)

Trouble is if you use an iPod you need QuickTime to work with the device bu=
like everything else it takes over your system like that bloody "real
player"!!!

Cheers all....

Martyn

Martyn Stewart

Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
Redmond. Washington. USA
N47.65543 W121.98428

e-mail: