Re: Bottoming-out revisited

Subject: Re: Bottoming-out revisited
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 16:08:02 -0000
Agreed that is fun it is so hard to get levels right on that sort of
recording. You can see a echo on the first discharge being at 10
seconds and the echo on the second being at 15 seconds.  I suspect
that the echos I am refering to defines the height of the cloud to the
ground and not your distance to the discharge. But I am guessing and
can not get the math to work out right if that is the case. I would
defer to someone who actually knows.

I sure am not ready to quit on a 45 degree boundary but then with the
cube I can always choose 180 degrees when I want more separation. We
need to do a listening party Curt and work out some of this stuff.

Rich