Re: HiMD warbler recordings

Subject: Re: HiMD warbler recordings
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 01:09:36 -0000
>From a guy checking out his new toys in playback I confirm that MD is
still a good way to go.  I can not listen to mp3's played on the
internet due to the ear fatigue from the artifacts on the highs
without an eq to kill the highs.  I do not experience that listening
to atrac 4+.  I hope if they kill the format of the old atrac they
will make the encode avail on pc platforms.

Rich

--- In  "Jim Morgan" <>