[naturerecordists] Tensimount shock mount

Subject: [naturerecordists] Tensimount shock mount
From: Rob Danielson <>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 13:28:55 -0600
Hi--
This post from the DVX (video) user list via Kim Cascone looks
terrific to me. The large diameter of the shock looks like it might
allow for a "softer," more flexible suspension for ~1" diameter mics.
Just large enough for NT1-A's and possibly an MS pair of~ 1"diameter
mics. With a little prodding, maybe Jeff would make a matching
zeppelin too!  http://www.tensimount.com
Rob D.
  =3D =3D =3D