To Eric Benjamin:

Subject: To Eric Benjamin:
From: "Larry Nicks" <>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:49:28 -0000
You have had my microphones since September and I have been asking
that they be returned since November. Twice you said you were going to
pack them up and send them back, but then ................ nothing but
long periods of silence in response to my emails.

I don't understand this game you are playing, but I am weary of it.
You have apparently decided that your need is greater than mine -
nevermind that I bought the microphones.

Life is too short for me to continue to fret about what the hell
Benjamin is up to. It's not the first time I've lost money for
trusting someone and it probably won't be the last. To close my
participation in this fiasco, I will send you the mic case and
shockmounts - they are not of much use to me anymore. Should I send
them to your home or your workplace?

Sleep well Mr. Benjamin - if you can.

Larry Nicks