Re: connecting my minirecorder to my 183s

Subject: Re: connecting my minirecorder to my 183s
From: Rob Danielson <>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 14:20:47 -0600
I think Robert was wondering about the elegance of his connector
design. Gerry also has worked out some ways to use his 183's in
several applications which are in the archives.  I like direct wiring
to stereo mini so I can "go" lowest possible profile with HiMD when
that is needed. One can make a mini stereo break-out adapter for
other needs with no quality loss if the length is short and soldering
done well. Rob D.