Re: gmail

Subject: Re: gmail
From: "oryoki2000" <>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 16:11:39 -0000
Paul Coopmans wrote:
> ... I much rather recommend Eudora Light which I use:
> mail comes in, one disconnects, and off the subject titles
> one can quickly delete what one doesn't want ...

GMail is pretty flexible.  It can be configured so you can
read its messages using a POP mail client like Eudora or
Outlook Express.

Or you can set GMail to forward mail (even selectively filtered
mail) to the email account you prefer to use.  See
http://gmail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=3D13273

GMail feels different than most mail clients.  The metaphor of a
"conversation" as the way to group together messages on a
related subject takes a little getting time to get used to.
Once you're past that initial uncomfortable feeling, GMail
works very well (and it's free).

--oryoki