Re: Dumb 744 question

Subject: Re: Dumb 744 question
From: grant finlay <>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:19:19 +1300
Martyn,
The 744t has 2x xlr inputs mic/line/digi
and 2x ta3m inputs (line only)
So you need to get 2x mxlr to ta3f cables made up so you can use an
external preamp for channels 3&4. (You can order these from Sound
Devices.)
The bnc connectors are used for timecode in/out and sync related
functions. I'm using a 744t for a film job this weekend so have just
been over these issues with the local rental house.

Grant.

http://www.ourmedia.org/user/44279