RE: 722 Primer

Subject: RE: 722 Primer
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:03:55 -0800
The beauty of the 722 and the 744 Bernie is that you can record to both
flashcard and hard drive simultaneously.
It is a fantastic backup in the field and basically an assurance that at
least you will have one recording safe.
When traveling with a bunch of flashcards you can safely keep the flashcards
in a safe place and also know that the 722/744 has the same recordings on
the hard drive.

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
Redmond. Washington. USA
N47.65543   W121.98428

e-mail: