Re: Recording to a laptop with Pro Tools Mbox

Subject: Re: Recording to a laptop with Pro Tools Mbox
From: umashankar <>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 17:10:42 -0800 (PST)
i have been using a laptop and a protools mbox for
three years now, mostly for music and acoustic
measurements. it works, but you have to to set it down
somewhere. i am not sure about protools though. i am
thinking of replacing it with one of the newer
firewire or usb boxes that will run with audition.

umashankar

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/PMYolB/TM