RE: Using a Telinga Microphone in winter.

Subject: RE: Using a Telinga Microphone in winter.
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 13:27:00 -0800
All I can say about the Telinga is I have taken it to the Arctic national
wildlife refuge in driving snow and wind at temperatures of 20f and it has
preformed extremely well. Obviously you don't want to lay it down in the
snow and get the elements soaked etc but I have used it in all extremes,
desert heat of 125f to Arctic 20f :)

Hope this helps

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
Redmond. Washington. USA
N47.65543   W121.98428

e-mail: