ME66/67

Subject: ME66/67
From: "Ken Durling" <>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 05:43:52 -0000
Sorry this is probably another oft-dicussed question, but does anyone
have experinece with the Sennheiser ME66 vs  ME67 shotgun caps for
field recording?  Any comments welcome.   Sennheiser says the long gun
is more suitable for instances where the sound source is a long way
from the mic, which is the case for me, but I'm wondering if that
really is an adavantage for us - if it 's not *too* directional?

Thanks

Ken