iPod

Subject: iPod
From: Paul Coopmans <>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 22:45:44
Hi all,

I'm looking into buying an iPod for inventory work in South America (where
I do a lot of sound recording as well).

The 60 GB model I just looked at on amazon.com says:

Windows system requirements: PC with USB 2.0 or FireWire port or USB 2.0 or
FireWire card, Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4 or later, or Windows XP
Home or Professional with Service Pack 2 or later, iTunes 4.7 or later
(included on iPod photo CD), Adobe Photoshop Album 2.0 or Elements 3.0 or
later recommended (Adobe Photoshop Album 1.0 and 2.0 SE are supported, but
they import only photos to iPod photo and do not support collections for
slideshow viewing)

Does this mean that if my computer has an older (USB 1) port it won't work?

Best regards, Paul