Ground Floor

Subject: Ground Floor
From: Jim Lee <>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:30:05 -0400
Is this a chance to help somebody get it right for the ultimate portable
recorder? Neuros is apparently looking for some input on design of its
next generation player/recorder. If enough people plant the "good
preamp" bug in their corporate ears, we may get something useful out of
it. . .. Hope springs eternal.
http://linuxdevices.com/news/NS7231044963.html
Jim

--