Plea for editing posts from Reader

Subject: Plea for editing posts from Reader
From: "richamilne" <>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 16:41:20 -0000
Dear Wonderful, Informative, Helpful Posters,
Perhaps this has been addressed before, but many posters inculde
every prior post in their own replies, and then six, seven, even eight
copies of the thoughtful Klas Strandberg quotation appear at the end.
For those of us who get the daily digest, this makes for immensely
long digests, with the same posts repeated many, many times. Perhaps
this is actually helpful for those who are following some posts
irregularly, or just a liability of getting the daily posts. But I
would ask you to at least consider cutting down some of the constant
repetition once you have established the contents of a thread for the
day.
At the same time, I love the collegiality and willingness to share of
all of you who post: may your tribe increase. We are all in this
together, and together we really do make a difference.
So thanks to all!
Sincerely,
Rich Milne