Recording in Hawaii (was:Need help with Sound Devices 722!)

Subject: Recording in Hawaii (was:Need help with Sound Devices 722!)
From: "David Kuhn" <>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 13:16:14 -1000
Hi all, please excuse multiple posting of this note, if any--I had to use s=
everal of my email addresses to get to the list--
David
------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 16:04:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: "David Kuhn" <>  View Contact Details   Ad=
d Mobile Alert=20

=20=20=20
Hi Natalie,
Wherever you will be working in Hawaii, feel free to contact me--I live
in the native forest on
Kaua'i, have been recording in Hawaii for ten years, and am intimately
familiar with many of the
native forest biophonies throughout the Islands. I am involved in
several research projects and am
interested in any work using audio for study of biodiversity/conservation i=
n the
Islands.
Contact me on- or off-list at dkuhn012001 at yahoo.com, phone 808 335
0398.