Re: Re: 2GB limit, changing cards

Subject: Re: Re: 2GB limit, changing cards
From: Lou Judson <>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:53:55 -0700
I once did a four channel recording on my 744T in "poly" mode, and it
made four channnel interleaved files of 3.8 gig each. I ended up
transferring it realtime with two tracks going in analog, 2 digital to
Protools - though the next day I found Audacity would open and export
them as mono files. Had to learn the hard way.

But it was the machine being set for 4 G files limit, not the Wav
format that determined the size in this case.

Lou