Recovering media files using Zone Labs Search and Recover 3

Subject: Recovering media files using Zone Labs Search and Recover 3
From: Greg Clark <>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 10:26:14 -0700
I received a notice from Zone Labs (who also make Zone Alarm to keep out
hackers) that they have Search and Recover 3 for retrieving accidentally
deleted files. Here is some of their ad:

"Search and Recover=99 3 helps PC users recover lost or deleted data, and
offers security and backup capabilities via a powerful, easy-to-use
interface. Search and Recover finds and recovers music, photos and movies
on MP3 players, digital cameras, USB flash drives, compact flash cards and=

other portable media."

There is a bunch of other things it can do. Sorry if you have already
discussed this in our group before, I hadn't seen it mentioned. It's pretty=

cheap, less than $20 if you already use Zone Alarm. Seems like a pretty
handy thing to have around when something mysteriously disappears.

The link to use is:

http://www.zonelabs.com/store/application?namespace=3Dzls_order&origin=3Dho=
me.jsp&event=3Dbutton.addToCart&wlcs_catalog_item_sku=3Diolo_recover_30&dis=
count_id_iolo_recover_30=3D343&campaign_id=3D02300&lid=3Diolo_recover_Top

Sorry about the long link.

I tried to come up with a shorter link based on only
http://www.zonelabs.com but I can't seem to figure out where the Search and=

Recover product is found from their home page. So I had to paste the whole=

thing in. You could also try to search for Search and Recover 3 and maybe
get there without having to deal with the long link.

Greg Clark