Re:PMD600 VS. HHB PORTADISC

Subject: Re:PMD600 VS. HHB PORTADISC
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 00:30:09 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/2005 11:27:27 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,=20
 writes:

I have  the PMD660 and am very pleased with it.  I have several 1 gig compa=
ct
 flash cards and a CF reader attached to my laptop.  Works very  well.

SO DO MOST PEOPLE FEEL THAT THE PMD660 IS NOW THE PREFERRED  FIELD RECORDIN=
MACHINE SURPASSING THE HHB MDP500 PORTABLE MINIDISC  RECORDER?

MUCH THANKS FOR ANY COMMENTS AS I MAY NEED TO INVEST IN ANOTHER RECORDING =

MACHINE BEFORE MY NEXT TRIP.

JOHN

John V. Moore  Nature Recordings