Re: [laptop-tapers] 4 channels field recording

Subject: Re: [laptop-tapers] 4 channels field recording
From: Rob Danielson <>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 08:12:32 -0500
Was free in December 2004, but at $150US, Tracktion may still be the
lowest cost app for multi-track recordng and editing/mixing. Mac and
PC.  It handles sound files fine and supports a number of plug in
formats. I believe Curt mentioned it just the other day. Laptop
recording for any length of time is definitely a job for a car
battery or similar. For predators at night, you might want to check
into the record gain on the Motu Traveler's mic preamps.  Its not on
the MOTU site in an obvious place. The Travleler comes with Audiodesk
for Mac. Rob D.

http://www.mackie.com/products/tracktion2/.

  - =3D =3D =3D =3D =3D =3D