Ant: RE: Adobe Audition

Subject: Ant: RE: Adobe Audition
From: David Shepherd <>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 15:26:06 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Martyn

Maybe this will help.  it is freeware (however it does what it says and tha=
t is to analyze audio  plus you can add many other perimeters for the analy=
sis!

http://audio.rightmark.org/index_new.shtml

Hope this is of some help!

David

Martyn Stewart <> schrieb:
Sorry I mean in while in spectral view, I think I have just found out you
can't!!

audio data. However, you can change the scale of the ruler to Sample Values=
,
Normalized Values, or Percentage.

Note: In Spectral View, the vertical scale is always in hertz (Hz).

To change the scale of the vertical ruler:

Choose View > Vertical Scale Format, and choose the desired scale:

Sample Values indicates amplitude as the data's exact sample value of the
data.
Normalized Values indicates amplitude on a normalized scale value that
ranges from - 1 to 1.
Percentage indicates amplitude on a percentage scale value that ranges from
-100% to 100%.
Decibels indicates amplitude using a decibel scale value that ranges from
-Infinity to Zero.
Double-click the vertical ruler to cycle through the scales.<<<<<<<<<<

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
Redmond. Washington. USA
N47.65543   W121.98428

e-mail:
Tel: 425-898-0462

Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!

In Adobe Audition, is there anyway you can switch the right hand scale from
Hz to KHz?

I can't find out where and how?!!!

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
Redmond. Washington. USA
N47.65543   W121.98428

e-mail: