RE: 24 hourly recordings?

Subject: RE: 24 hourly recordings?
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 18:54:58 -0700
I have also used Total recorder, it's a great program, I have had some good
results but I used it through a sound devices mixpre using MKH mics onto a
laptop.
I also use a VIDEO recorder to do the same, I use this system to record
migrating birds at night, you set the clock on the video recorder to come
off and on at various intervals. Great recordings can be made this way too.
Now, you can use DVD recorders the same way.
You need the video/DVD recorders to have Audio in/Out ability.

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
Redmond. Washington. USA
N47.65543=A0=A0 W121.98428

e-mail: