Re: South East Asia

Subject: Re: South East Asia
From: Wild Sanctuary <>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 07:06:55 -0700
Welcome to the group, Peter!

We have lots of surround audio material from Borneo and Sumatra (Aceh
Province at Ketambe, area of the Dec 04 tsunami) in our archive. You
can access 90 second MP3 samples of relevant CDs off our web site:
http://www.wildsanctuary.com/rain.html (for Rainstorm in Borneo) and
http://www.wildsanctuary.com/sumatra.html (for Sumatra Days/Sumatra
Nights). We also provide delivery and control systems for museums and
other public spaces http://www.wildsanctuary.com/iss.html.

If you would like more information, please contact me off-list and
we'll be happy to anwer any quesitons you may have.

All the best,
Bernie Krause

--
Wild Sanctuary