Re: An introduction

Subject: Re: An introduction
From: Walter Knapp <>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:33:21 -0400
From: Dan Dugan <>

> P.S. at least two of us here (me and Walt) also do serious nature photogr=
aphy.

You should see the lens that arrived here yesterday! The Minolta 1X - 3X
AF Macro. Sure it's a limited range and not as great a available
magnification as my old micro bellows lenses, but autofocus and power
zoom in a macro that's running greater magnification than 1:1 is great
fun. Extends easy point and shoot macro even more. And it is all set up
to work with the 1200AF macro ringflash. Try hand held 3X macro any
other way! Watch out all tiny wildlife, as soon as I get the bullfrog
shot off to the customer your going to have to deal with a pesky
photographer!