Re: Digest Number 1805

Subject: Re: Digest Number 1805
From: Walter Knapp <>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:58:06 -0400
>    From: Rob Danielson <>
> Subject: Re: InternetArchive.org Uploading
>
> Not too worry. Greg has huge files up as full
> .wavs. A very nice resource for this alone. They
> zip and flac it for you and these are lossless..
> Its all in the spirit of public sharing, even
> high quality. Rob D.

Remember, I'm that guy who has to take hours just to download a few megs
size files. Huge .wav files are totally useless for me. I was asking
about their various compression on the fly formats. Only way I could get
the .wav files is if they offered a CD copy mailing service. That sort
of thing is offered in similar sites that serve GIS files. Any of these
sound sites offer that?