Re: Hiding MKH from Beginners (was Rob Danielson)

Subject: Re: Hiding MKH from Beginners (was Rob Danielson)
From: "jan.larsson" <>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:24:50 +0200
A beginner who is prone to leave the mics on the floor in the car and=20
then clean them by blowing hard straight at the membranes. Well, even=20
if they want quality and can afford MKH:s or Schoeps or Neumanns it=20
may not be the best recommendation ;=3D)

But in general I agree with you. It is better to start with best-you-
can-afford (and field-tested) equipment and concentrate on learning=20
how to get good results rather than having to put energy into=20
constant equipment upgrades.