Global Sound Exchange was Immolderated Modernerators or something like t

Subject: Global Sound Exchange was Immolderated Modernerators or something like that
From: "Mark R." <>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 23:24:16 +0900
Hi Klas,
    >So, please people - use your peaceful sides when you read postings
here.
>Also the reader has to show some responsibility, not only the writer.
  Very eloquently said Klas. I would add that emphasis on recording gear is
all well and fine, but as soon as we get into environmental issues and my
observation is that this group brings politics into it, not to mention a
host of philosophical bugaboos. I think we as a group have very strong
opinions, but as we all know, you never talk politics, religion or feces at
the dinner table ;^) As studies have shown, the most intelligent folks in
the world have the strongest sense of right and wrong, what's fair and what
isn't. I think it is a testament to the intelligence of this group. Let's
not forget our table manners, nevermind that old cantankerous uncle and pass
the potatoes please, sometimes he is the best part of the meal.
  I for one would welcome the global exchange of nature sounds. The one
place that immediately comes to mind is archive.org
<http://archive.org>site. I believe that it is free to post there,
although I have never done
so. Anyone know for sure, or any other suggestions?
   Best Regards,
  Mark Ragsdale