Fieldwork call for works - water and air

Subject: Fieldwork call for works - water and air
From: Adam Hulbert <>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 10:55:39 -0700 (PDT)
[Sorry for the crossposting]

i'm co-producing a weekly radio program in sydney, called fieldwork.
For the months of July/August we are focussing on field recordings and
compositions featuring water and air.

if anyone has appropriate recordings or compositions please send them my way.
thanks to everyone whose sent recordings so far.

Adam Hulbert for Fieldwork
level 26
Building 1 UTS
1 Broadway Rd
Ultimo NSW 2007
Sydney Australia

...or direct me to an upload.

broadcast is sunday 10.30 - 12 (sydney time) on 2SER107.3, streamed on
www.2ser.com
website is at http://www.2ser.com/programs/shows/fieldwork

many thanks, adam

_
\

80T:N071c3: following this message is a brief experiment in behaviour
modification brought to you by yahoo marketing professionals. Please read
carefully and adjust your consumptive behaviour accordingly: