[newbie] simple question about phantom power

Subject: [newbie] simple question about phantom power
From: mel ducasse <>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 22:55:05 +0200
Hi,
Okay call me dumb, but we all have to start somewhere ;)
I've been reading with interest the discussion on the Rode NT1-a. looks
good and quiet and cheap for what I'd like to do and seems like it would
be a whole load better than that nasty sony mic they sold me with my
minidisc!
One question though, the NT1-a is not going to run from my minidisc or
through my audiophile USB interface? I need some sort of portable
phantom power thingy don't I? Any suggestions?
Thanks,

=09=09
snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos http://uk.photos.yahoo.com=0D