FW: Bird sound request

Subject: FW: Bird sound request
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 22:49:09 -0700

Can anybody help with this one? Would this be a Catbird?

Martyn

Hi there -

  I'm looking for a bird sound but not quite sure what kind of bird it is.
Hopefully you'll know and can share the knowledge with me. :)

 I live in Southwest Michigan and I have a bird here that is very vocal each
morning ... beginning around 6am.

 I believe he's a smaller bird .. dark in color ... and likes to sit way up
top of the tree.

 What's weird about him is that he screams. Sounds like a child playing ( I
actually though it was the neighbor kids jumping on their trampoline the
first few times I heard it )  and it's always the same sound ....

    AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!

  It's just a high pitched scream like that.

  I tell people about this little bird and they don't believe me until I
actually put the phone up to the open window and let them hear it for
themselves.   I decided to try to look this bird up on the web today -- but
I have no idea what to look for and when I search for screaming bird .. I
just get parrots.

 If you happen to know what kind of bird I'm talking about .. please let me
know.   We're moving this weekend after living here for 4 years and I'm sure
going to miss him.

 Thank you for your time,

Melissa

.