RE: Re: Colima Warbler

Subject: RE: Re: Colima Warbler
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 18:28:15 -0700
Thank Rich

It is really satisfying to say the least, one thing I will add is that with
nearly 500 North American birds recorded, I can honestly say I have never
used call back to do it with. I don't believe in it and never will....

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org

N47.65543   W121.98428
Redmond. Washington. USA
Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!