Re: hello from san francisco...

Subject: Re: hello from san francisco...
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 23:10:30 EDT
Hi Bernie,
Any recordings made of or along the Nile or Congo River ,,,or in Dakar or =

Algiers ,,, would be more than welcome.
For the project I'm directing, Cage's score calls for ambient sounds from
locations (or field recordings) rather than musical compositions.
There is now a website for the project with more explanation, where sound
files can be uploaded directly.
Right now it is ambient.bazoomi.com, in a day or two it should be establish=
ed
as TheRoadOnline.net.
Thanks for your interest!
Marc