birdrecordings

Subject: birdrecordings
From: Lex Moen <>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 18:51:43 +0200
hello,

I have made a softwareprogram to analyse and detect birdsounds. I can
distinguish without mistakes now for more than 150 different species, from=

different locations.
In order to validate the system I need more recordings of birdsongs, short=

pieces are enough, to check and doublecheck the program.
can people help me to send good documented fragments to me?
if the whole set of files gets large, you can use for free www.dropload.com

thanks

lex moen