Re: deer recording technique

Subject: Re: deer recording technique
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 13:30:46 -0000
Getting close to your dear is not the same thing as mine.  Mine are
very perdictable for me but those techniques would not work for you
because of the climate and land differences.

The techniques I use are very close to those that hunt with bow and
arrow.  The exception is that I can setup trap microphones and the
hunt equivelent would be setting up triggered explosives which of
course they don't do.

I would recommend that you locate a hunting club in your area.  Find a
hunting guide that knows bowhunting well.  Because you wish to "hunt"
out of season and because you have some knowledge to offer him you may
be able to retain a guide for the cost of reimbursement of expenses
and probably a dinner to talk things over.  Hunters in general like to
talk a lot.

Good luck

Rich Peet

--- In  "Fernando de Izuzquiza"