I'm learning alot about owl calls! Thats cool. Barred clip on my s=

Subject: I'm learning alot about owl calls! Thats cool. Barred clip on my s=
From: "Richard Lyttle" <>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 18:23:06 -0400
ite.

Fascinating about the hybrids-barreds and spotted-I had no idea.

This is a good thread because I am always running into Barreds, Screech
Owls, Great Horned, etc back east.

years ago in Oregon I called a spotted Owl down from its nest-came right to=

me. Guileless ( innocent) Birds! Well, maybe not that guileless if they are=

getting together with other species.

Twirl is maybe not the right word. Trilling seems better! I'm always up for=

owl recordings. Much variety of calls, sounds out there and hearing youall'=
clips helps me identify what I hear sometimes.

Thanks,
Rip Lyttle
if you want to hear an excellent deep-throated great barred scream I got in=

Maryland, please go to www.marylandbigfootresearch.org yes, I'll take the
flak! I promise not to force the big guys onto this list!