Newbee Here...HELP!

Subject: Newbee Here...HELP!
From: "missnaturelady" <>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 21:41:18 -0000
Yeah, I'm really a newbee for real!

I want to record night time nature sounds, and I have no idea what
kind of device I need in order to do this.

This device needs to have a mic that is really sensitive so it can
pick up the crickets and other creatures of the night, and it needs
to have a USB plug so I can put the recordings into my computer, so
I can burn them into CD's so I can listen to these sounds as I
meditate or sleep or whatever.

I know what I want to do, but I'm totally new at this, and have no
idea what I'm doing.

Surely there is some type of device out there that is fairly
inexpensive that will suit what I need.

Any advice or reply is welcomed.

~Naturelady~