Re: What Equipment Would You Buy with $1000?

Subject: Re: What Equipment Would You Buy with $1000?
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 23:36:02 -0000
I would echo Robs comments.

The only place I would short circuit those would be in the headphone
choice.

I personally do not wish to buy or own a set of headphones over
$25.00. The set I actually use in the field has a $5.00 value. The
last thing I want in a field recording setup is to seal the outside
sound out.  In the field only one time (working with Rob by the way)
did I ever detect a correctable problem from listening with headphones
on.  In the field,  monitoring of the sound really has not given me
much I did not already know.=20

Maybe I don't know what I am missing, but then I really don't care to
on my limited budget to find out right now.

Rich.

--- In  "jhall_jonathan"