Human-buttons

Subject: Human-buttons
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 20:36:11 -0500
This message is about Human beings, Democracy, UNHCR, Refugees, The Iraqis,
Islam, Kurds, Human rights, Respect, Money, Donations, Angelina Jolie,
Pavarotti, Giorgio Armani, Donors, Peace, History, Campaigns and about you if
you care about these words.

Hi there,

I am SAM, an Iraqi refugee living in Lebanon at the moment; I have spent the
last 10 years of my life as a refugee registered with the UNHCR in Beirut. The
last 4 years, I have spent as an activist for peace and human rights
(especially refugees and asylum seekers) on the Internet; I'm also books author
and ebooks publisher. I have launched many campaigns to improve our situation
as refugees in Lebanon and hopefully bring more understanding to our problems
worldwide. I helped make many changes and improvements at the UNHCR office in
Beirut; I used the Internet as the field for my activities (you can read more
about that in my free ebook 'MY CAMPAIGNS'). All my ebooks could be download
from my websites, all my ebooks are free.

This is my newest campaign, it's about the illegal and humiliating actions of
the UNHCR, who using photos of refugees as banners and human-buttons to collect
money. This is an abuse of the dignity and humanity of the refugees and must
stop immediately and a clear public apology present by The United Nations High
Commissioner for Refugees. My friends, I am talking about the pictures you can
see here: http://free.20angels.com/unhcr/human-buttons.htm  where you can read
the rest of this message as web page. For more info about UNHCR and life of
refugees you can read my free ebooks. I invite you as fellow humans and members
of the world community to support my campaign by reading my article on my site
and see the human-buttons. The campaign is to support and improve the UNHCR
http://www.unhcr.ch especially after the last scandals in the UN and UNHCR.

Together we will build better world.

You could reach me fast via this form:
http://free.20angels.com/unhcr/email_me.htm and if you like to know more about
me, you can google for my name 'osam altaee'.

Thanks
THE TRUTH WARRIOR
http://free.20angels.com/unhcr