Re: Earth Hum

Subject: Re: Earth Hum
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 18:03:39 -0000
Sounds like what I previously described as a Star Ship engaging the
warp drive.  I tried to inquire and search for different types of
infrasound footprints to help me understand but there is not much I
could find out there that is public and that I can compare files to.

Rich

--- In  Wild Sanctuary <>
wrote:
> Standing on the shore of Icy Straights (opposite the entrance to
> Glacier Bay) in Alaska one June evening, 6 of those in the
> bioacoustic group I was leading were engulfed by this compelling
wave
> of infrasound which we couldn't actually hear but could only feel
> resonating throughout our bodies. I figure it was somewhere around
12
> - 14Hz given the periodicity. It was, as they say in the
vernacular,
> an awesome moment. Seemingly coming from everywhere, we had no
idea
> what it was since there was nothing mechanical we could see and
the
> nearest human dwelling was 8 miles across from where we stood.
I've