RE: Pigeon/Dove take off sounds

Subject: RE: Pigeon/Dove take off sounds
From: Aaron Ximm <>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:00:15 -0800 (PST)
Hi Martyn,

I will post the recording when I get home in a few hours and send you the
URL. There a few moments when a groundskeeper can be heard shooing the
birds, but I'm pretty sure there is a good flock take-off free of such.

Btw would you like me to just post the uncompressed recording, or (also?)
an MP3 preview?

 best regards,
  aaron

  http://www.quietamerican.org