Shopping list?

Subject: Shopping list?
From: "robbingheesling" <>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 04:59:23 -0000
Well, I finally have some funds for a rig and I will be starting from
absolutely
nothing. I was thinking of budgeting about $1000 so that takes the HHB
PortaDisc off the list. Probably a little overkill for a newbie recordist
anyway.
The smaller the budget the better, more money for the PowerBook and
workstation.  :-)

Thanks in advance,

Robbin