Re: Finding sounds

Subject: Re: Finding sounds
From: Rafael Marquez <>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 16:37:33 +0100
I started searching for similar software (for Mac) recently for a frog project.

The closest thing I found so far is

www.findsounds.com

and the related Findsounds Palette,

but I believe they are aimed at searching for sound effects mainly

I hope other members of this forum have better leads

Rafael

--

Dr. Rafael Marquez
Fonoteca Zoologica, Dept. de Biodiversidad y Biologia Evolutiva

e-mail:
phone +34 91 4111328 ext 1257
fax +34 91 5645078
www.fonozoo.com