Re: Canada vs Cackling Goose Vocalizations

Subject: Re: Canada vs Cackling Goose Vocalizations
From: Barb Beck <>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 00:56:28 -0600
Ooops. I checked all the other CD in the collection (I think I have all
of the NA ones) but even though I own 2 copies of your western set could
not find either - should have know they would have all been there. (Not
finding something in this house is nothing unusual and I think my
grandson has one of them - will check it out) Some I cannot tell where
they are recorded - really maddening.

Barb