Looking for Summer Tanager & Prairie Warbler audio

Subject: Looking for Summer Tanager & Prairie Warbler audio
From: "feith" <>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:15:47 -0000
Greetings,
I'm working on an updated version of my Bird Song Ear Training Guide
and am looking for a couple of recordings that are just too difficult
to get in Wisconsin: Summer Tanager and Prairie Warbler.

The audio clips need only be 10-20 seconds long and can have some
background noise. The Summer Tanager clip should include the Chicki-
tuki-tuck call, as I'm interested in highlighting bird song
mnemonics. Also, I am more interested in audio recorded east of the
Rockies.

Thanks,
John Feith
Madison, WI