Re: hawaii frog question

Subject: Re: hawaii frog question
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 03:51:38 -0000
I was expecting our recordist from Hawaii to answer but I guess he is
not reading right now.

To a MN boy who has never been to Hawaii it sure sounds like a Coqui
to me.  As was brought up on an earlier thread there is some research
indicating the one note attracts the females and the other note
defends from the other males.  As I remember it.

Rich

--- In  "hartogj"